About Medical Tourism and Wellness Cluster
Medical Tourism and Wellness Cluster
Medical Tourism and The Wellness Cluster was created on the 1st of July 2013 by Kuyavia and Pomerania Organisation of Employers LEWIATAN.
Cluster is a voluntary agreement creating mutual connections between: medical companies, specialized suppliers (also service suppliers) with other companies with related business branches.
The Cluster acts on the basis of its own rules and agreement with KPOP Lewiatan, the assigned Leader of the Cluster (the agreement may be terminated by either party). Cluster members have a well defined legal status.
Objectives of the Medical Tourism and Wellness Cluster
- Promotion of Health and Wellness Tourism in Poland and abroad
- Creating mutual connections between: medical companies, specialized suppliers (also service suppliers) with other companies with related business branches.
As a leader, Lewiatan Organization is responsible for leading organizational, administrative and financial services for the Cluster.
Cluster objectives will be reached by:
- Leading certified Health and Wellness Tourism
- Economical and market analysis as well as market research and marketing services for the cluster members
- Cooperation with RD Departments and Centres
- Organizing and leading conferences and courses on Health and Wellness
- Mutual participation in national and international exhibitions and fairs
- Acquiring external funds for project realization for the Cluster Members and the Cluster itself
- Creating mutual offers for the cluster members (combination of hospital services and treatments with wellness services and treatments)
- The organization will be leading conferences and courses for the cluster members
- Cooperation with other national and international organizations
- Mutual applying for accreditations, certifications, help in individual accreditations and certifications for Medical Tourism
- Building marketing and sales strategies in order to gain new patients both from Poland and abroad
- Support for specialisations development, economical activities and growth, as part of market competition
- Cooperation with local authorities, universities, RD Centres on all issues (economical, legal and so on) important for the development of Medical Tourism in the Region
- Publishing all needed materials for Cluster promotions and information purpose